Here's what is included in your set of plans:
- Cover Sheet – May include an index, front view of home, definitions, etc.
- Foundation Plan – Typically includes dimensioned foundation plan with footing details.
- Dimensioned Floor Plan – Electrical may be shown.
- Exterior Views – Four exterior views of the residence with other miscellaneous details.
- Roof Plan – Bird's eye view showing all ridges, valleys and other necessary information.
- Electrical Plan – Displays all switches, lighting fixtures, outlets, and other necessary electrical items.
- Wall Section(s) – Detail of wall materials and assembly.
- Building Section(s) – Section through home displaying necessary information about framing and other miscellaneous data.
- Cabinet Elevations – Displays interior kitchen cabinet views.
While we do not offer returns or exchanges, we do want you to be satisfied with your experience! Please contact us directly so we can help.